Family Court of Western Australia

Other application types

This section of the website has information on a range of application types.

Interim Orders

How to apply for interim orders when you lodge your main application, or after your case has started.

Application in a Case

How to make an application in a case, which is used to make various requests while the Court is hearing your application.


How to apply to enforce orders of the Court.


How to make a contravention application.


How to make a contempt application.


How to make adoption applications.


How to make a surrogacy application.

Nullity or declaration as to validity

How to make an application that a marriage is a nullity, or for a declaration as to the validity of a marriage, divorce or annulment.

Last updated: 23-Oct-2018

[ back to top ]